Welcome to the virtual 2021 Nova Scotia Provincial Music Festival Submission Page
Submission deadline - May 28, 2021 23:59
A separate submission must be made for each class entered.
All selections for the class MUST be on the same video.
For more information about the Nova Scotia Provincial Music Festival, please contact Gerry Punke
If you encounter any difficulty in registering for the festival, please contact Barbara Long at email@example.com.
To complete the submission process you will need:
- The class number for each class you are entering.
- URL for the YouTube link for each class you are entering. All selections for the class MUST be on the same video.
- A link to a clear, scanned copy of each score with the first bar in each line numbered and named as outlined below. Each score must be submitted as a separate file and uploaded to a cloud format
- Naming convention for digital scores: Disclipline_Level_LocalFestival_CompetitorName_Selection_Composer
- Link to your photo
Directions for recording your performance can be found here
Directions for preparing your digital music score can be found here
Instructional links for video, creating PDF, and file-sharing:
- Uploading video from cell phone https://youtu.be/v6zBCfjxmTA
- Finding your video link https://youtu.be/tVToDzNIHBI
- Creating pdf with smartphone & google drive https://youtu.be/WUz7R3luoes
- Sharing a google drive file https://youtu.be/HUX61hqxTBw